Over the course of this class you will need to:
1) Read or listen to each unit podcast.
2) Take careful notes over main ideas and key terms.
3) Check your calendar to see when units are due.
4) Turn in assignments by submitting Word, Pages, or PowerPoint files to the assignment drop box.
5) Communicate questions, or problems with your teacher right away.
6) Now watch the Course Orientation Video to the right.
7) After watching the video, click the Start Here button below.
- UNIT ONE: The World Of Parenting
- UNIT TWO: Self-Esteem & Child Development
- UNIT THREE: Environments for Children
- UNIT FOUR: Positive Parenting
- UNIT FIVE: Parent-Child Relationships
- UNIT SIX: Family Diversity
- UNIT SEVEN: Leadership & Organizational Skills
- UNIT EIGHT: Trends & Science in Parenting
- Final Exam